Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This is a great salad from Schwan's. Prep time includes chilling time.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup pineapple chunk, drained
- 1⁄2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; grill or cook on stove until done. Flake salmon.
- Combine salmon, pineapple, Mandarin oranges, celery and almonds. Gently stir in mayonnaise.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours before serving - I love to serve on lettuce leaves.
I have made and eaten this salad with gusto! Not a big fan of salmon, but just gobbled this up. Use a mild flavored salmon otherwise the salmon will overpower the other flavors.