- 2 salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup pineapple chunk, drained
- 1⁄2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; grill or cook on stove until done. Flake salmon.
- Combine salmon, pineapple, Mandarin oranges, celery and almonds. Gently stir in mayonnaise.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours before serving - I love to serve on lettuce leaves.