Prep 24 hrs
Cook 20 mins
From our neighbors who hail from Samoa, they have shared their recipe for ribs which are the best (in my opinion) ribs I've ever had.
- 236.59 ml aloha shoyu regular soy sauce
- 236.59 ml sesame seed oil
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml green onion
- 14.79 ml garlic
- 4.92 ml sesame seeds
- 907.18 g thin sliced beef short ribs
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl, stirring until the brown sugar is dissolved.
- Place ribs in pan and pour marinade mixture over them. Marinate at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Grill ribs over a charcoal fire or broil.