Island Spice Stuffed Breadfruit
- Peel and parboil breadfruit whole in salted water; remove from water and cool.
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a baking pan.
- Lightly fry chopped onion, green onion and tomato in butter; add minced meats and cook until meat is almost done.
- From stalk end of the cooled breadfruit, cut out the core and scoop out enough of the pulp to make room for the meat stuffing.
- Fill the cavity with meat mixture.
- Bake in oven till soft and of a nice golden brown colour, about 50 minutes.