- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned (marinade overnight in lemon or pepper marinade)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 15 ounces pineapple chunks (drained)
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- 1 green onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir and cook shrimp and garlic in oil, in large skillet for 4 minutes on medium –high heat.
- Add pineapple chunks and juice; bring to boil.
- Stir in rice and coconut milk; cover remove from heat.
- Let stand 5minutes.
- Fluff with fork.
- Top with toasted coconut.
- **If all liquids are not absorbed, cook an addition 2-5 minutes on low heat**.