Island Salad With Shallot-Soy Vinaigrette
- In a blender, combine the onion with the vinegar, shallot, soy sauce and ginger and puree.
- Add the oil and blend until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl, add the cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the haricots verts in boiling salted water until barely tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, toss the mesclun with the avocado, mango, bell pepper, cucumber, haricots verts and the dressing.
- Mound the salad on plates and serve.