- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken stock, shallots and garlic in a medium saucepan; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in combined cornstarch and water, stirring until thickened.
- Add rum and boil for 1 minute. Add lime juice and parsley.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.