Prep 2 hrs
Cook 2 hrs
This combination of flavors accents the subtle taste of pork.
- 2 lbs baby back ribs
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, peeled and minced
- Whisk together the soy, sugar, garlic, honey and ginger.
- Pour over the ribs and marinate for two hours.
- Place on a hooded grill over medium coals.
- Cook until tender (about 1 1/2 hours).
- Baste with the marinade 15 minutes longer.
Delicious ribs!! I added 1 T pineapple juice to the marinade. I had to be gone, so I let them marinate for about 4 hours. They really had a great flavor. Served them with baked potatoes and steamed broccoli. Easy dinner! This is a keeper! Thanks Chuck!
Excellent recipe. We made this with pork ribs over the weekend and our guests devoured every last rib. We did overcook them a bit, but still, they were delcious. Definitely a keeper. We served them with vegetable brown rice & barley, braised bok choy, roasted chili peppers and pineapple salsa.