Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
i got this recipe from my mom. i just added the orange and cherry slices. they will float on top of the punch like little islands.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 pint Orange sherbet
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1 liter carbonated water
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 orange, sliced in rounds
- 4 cups ice
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add the sugar and boil until it becomes a syrup.
- Let cool.
- In a punch bowl combine lemonade, orange juice, ginger ale, and carbonated water.
- Mix in the sugar syrup.
- Add ice and sherbet.
- Just before serving add cherries and cherry juice and float orange slices on top.
My mom absolutly loves this punch! Now she has a reason for coming over to my house( to have some of the punch)!
This is the most delicious punch i think i have ever tasted! The idea to put pieces of fruit on top to look like little islands was such a cute idea!