- 2 cups water
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 pint Orange sherbet
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1 liter carbonated water
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 orange, sliced in rounds
- 4 cups ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add the sugar and boil until it becomes a syrup.
- Let cool.
- In a punch bowl combine lemonade, orange juice, ginger ale, and carbonated water.
- Mix in the sugar syrup.
- Add ice and sherbet.
- Just before serving add cherries and cherry juice and float orange slices on top.