1/11 Photos of Island Pork Tenderloin
weekend cooker's Note:
A delicious meal that I saw on another web site; a quick meal for the entire family. I adjusted a couple of things.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Stir together salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin and cinnamon.
- 3Coat the pork with the spice rub.
- 4Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a 12 inch skillet, over relatively high heat, and brown pork, turning every 30 seconds for 4 minutes.
- 5Stir together brown sugar , garlic, and tabasco and pat onto top of the tenderloin.
- 6Place pork in roasting pan and cook for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Island Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.2
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 376.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 23.7 g