Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A very nice refreshing drink if you like pineapple! Warning-- Advocaat does contains eggs!
Make and share this Island Pineapple Rum recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white rum
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons advocaat
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Shake all ingredients together and strain into a chilled wine glass.
- Garnish with a spear if pineapple if desired.
What a wonderful, creamy summer drink. I used pineapple rum because I did not have any white rum and I loved it! Perfect for sipping on a hot summer night. Made for Aussie Swap.