- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) packagemahatma saffron yellow rice mix
- 1 cup frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine coconut milk, chicken broth, raisins, and jerk seasoning in medium saucepan. Cover and bring to boil on high.
- Stir rice mix into boiling mixture. Cover and reduce heat to low; cook 22-25 minutes (covered), without stirring, or until most of liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Stir in peas; cover and cook 4-5 more minutes or until peas are heated. Fluff rice with fork and serve.