This is a great yellow rice dish. It is really good with calypso chicken dish that I just posted.
Make and share this Island Peas and Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Combine coconut milk, chicken broth, raisins, and jerk seasoning in medium saucepan. Cover and bring to boil on high.
- Stir rice mix into boiling mixture.
- cover, return to boil, and cook 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Reduce to low:cook 20 minutes covered, without stirring, or until rice is tender.
- Stir in peas cover and cook 5-6 minutes until peas are heated.