1/1 Photo of Island Peas and Rice
This is a great yellow rice dish. It is really good with calypso chicken dish that I just posted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine coconut milk, chicken broth, raisins, and jerk seasoning in medium saucepan. Cover and bring to boil on high.
- 2Stir rice mix into boiling mixture.
- 3cover, return to boil, and cook 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 4Reduce to low:cook 20 minutes covered, without stirring, or until rice is tender.
- 5Stir in peas cover and cook 5-6 minutes until peas are heated.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Island Peas and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.7
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 197.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caribbean jerk seasoning
yellow rice mix