Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Caribbean Cooking" by John DeMers. Sounds easy and good.
Make and share this Island Parfaits recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, papaya and mango.
- In a food processor or blender, combine banana and orange juice; process until smooth.
- Fill tall dessert glasses halfway with fruit, then top off with banana mixture, stirring each just enough to mix.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill several hours to blend flavors.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle top of each dessert with grated coconut.
Very nice combination of flavors. The orange juice/banana sauce is a nice touch. I served the coconut on the side because some people in my family don't care for it. Made for Soup-A-Stars ZWT9.