Recipe by lazyme
From "Caribbean Cooking" by John DeMers. Sounds easy and good.
Top Review by Dreamer in Ontario
Very nice combination of flavors. The orange juice/banana sauce is a nice touch. I served the coconut on the side because some people in my family don't care for it. Made for Soup-A-Stars ZWT9.
- 1⁄2 large fresh pineapple, peeled cored cubed
- 2 papayas, peeled seeded cubed
- 1 mango, peeled pitted chopped
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup grated coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, papaya and mango.
- In a food processor or blender, combine banana and orange juice; process until smooth.
- Fill tall dessert glasses halfway with fruit, then top off with banana mixture, stirring each just enough to mix.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill several hours to blend flavors.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle top of each dessert with grated coconut.