Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Umm Umm Good!!
Make and share this Island Honey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients; mix well.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Grill the burgers, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Brush with soy sauce.
- Contiinue grilling for 4-6 minutes or until juices run clear, basting several times.
- During the last 4 minutes, grill the pineapple slices until browned, turning once.
- Serve burgers and pineapple on buns with lettuce and condiments of your choice.
These burgers are the bomb!! The spices are just smashing. I used fresh pineapple slices and grilled the buns. Thanks for an easy fab burger recipe. It is always nice to try different things.
My family is getting used to me experimenting with new and to them, unusual recipes. This one got a rave reaction from them and they were sure they weren't going to like it. Love it when I can prove them wrong. The burger patties were very juicy and the flavor was remarkable. I didn't think the spices would be that detectable but they were. Not overpowering though. I used fresh pineapple. Thanks Nurse Di, for another yummy recipe.
these burgers were wonderfully juicy and tasty. the spices were perfect and all my guys had seconds. next time, i'll get a fresh pineapple which can only be more delicious. the nicest thing is that my DH actually followed the recipe and made dinner for us. (he hates it when i leave him recipes, but he's learning like the rest of us that we always like your recipes!) thanks!