Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is my favorite dish of all time. I first had it when in Jamaica. Simple recipe with a wonderful flavour.Recipe from All Around T.H.E World by Sheila Lukins
- Prepare grill.
- Rinse the snappers and pat dry with paper towels.
- Brush the fish, inside and out with oil and sprinkle well inside and out with salt and pepper.
- Place 3 sprigs of thyme inside each fish.
- Close the openings with small metal skewers.
- Lightly oil the grill and place fish on the rack 4 inches from the heat.
- Grill turning once, until cooked through 4-6 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately accompanied by the limes.