Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh and fruity tasting cocktail. I recommend freezing the fruit for an extra refreshing icy effect.
- 3 slices pineapple, fresh
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 mango (use a ripe and juicy one, add more if you wish)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup guava juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Chill all of the ingredients.
- You can even freeze the pineapple and banana in chunks if you like.
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Looks great in tall glasses, garnished with orange slices.
- For a more colourful effect pour a little grenadine down the side before serving.