Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This smells like vacation and tastes like a bit of heaven!
- 2 fish fillets, of your choice
- 1 stalk lemongrass, ground to powder in mini- grinder (found alot in freezer section of oriental grocery stores)
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin organic coconut oil (buy at the health food store or tropicaltraditions.com *subsitute olive oil for coconut oil if unava)
- 2 limes, juice of
- cilantro, to taste for garnish
- Marinate fish in lime juice at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat oven at 350*.
- Smear a baking dish with 1 teaspoons coconut oil.
- Sprinkle the lemongrass and ginger on both sides of fish and lay in dish.
- Pour the coconut milk on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.