Recipe by Christmas Carol
I got this recipe from a supermarket flyer. I like the fact that it calls for Thousand Island dressing and requires no baking. This would be a nice beachside treat in the summertime.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- wheat thins snack cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, Thousand Island dressing and milk in a small bowl with electric mixer at low speed until smooth. Stir in crab, red bell pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour to blend flavors. Serve as a dip with Wheat Thins crackers.