Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A coconut-rum flavored coffee that is quick to make, using espresso powder (I use Medaglia d'oro brand). Regular instant coffee may work as well. Cook time is time for boiling water.
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder (or to taste)
- 8 ounces boiling water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 teaspoon Splenda granular (or to taste, can use sugar)
- 2 teaspoons powdered coffee creamer
- Put coffee powder in large mug and add boiling water. Stir.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and enjoy!
WoW! This recipe is so delicious! I really enjoyed the coconut and rum extracts. I topped the coffee with whipped cream. Made for a nice dessert. Made for Veg 'n Swap tag.
I just made a strong cup of brewed coffee. For my taste, doubled the extracts and used about 1 tablespoon Splenda. Very smooth and pleasantly flavored. Thanks. Made for Football Pool Week 3. Congrats on your win.
Loved the flavor of this coffee. It was awesome Mikekey. The rum and coconut bring a lovely flavor to the expresso. I made myself a large coffee which I garnished with whipped cream and a few peices of flaked coconut. Thanks for sharing this treat. Made for ZWT7 for the Witchin Kitchen.