Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
We often buy Hawaiian chicken grillers at the local grocer store. These are a lot better, and cheaper too. A dash of cinnamon spices it up a bit. You can throw these on the grill also.
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- You can marinate the ingredients for an hour, or you can skip that and go right to making the packet.
- Add ingredients to a large sheet of heavy foil.
- Bring the long sides together and fold down, 2-3 times.
- Roll the ends in, at least 2 folds each.
- Place packet seam side up on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a 425°F oven.
- To serve, unroll one end of the packet and pour out or open the top and spoon out.
- Serve with rice.
Incredibly easy to make and my family loved them! I added a couple of slices of red bell pepper to each packet. Next time I might stir in little bit of cornstarch so sauce thickens as it cooks. This is also a fantastic recipe for camping. The packets can be made in advance and frozen so all you have to do at the campsite is put them on the grill!
A really good easy dish. I used 4 canned pineapple rings and placed one under and one on top of each chicken breast for baking. Served with snowpeas and rice and I had a quick, tasty and healthy meal.
The minute I read this recipe I knew that it would be great and we weren't disappointed. So easy to make and so easy to eat too. I didn't have sesame oil so I used sunflower instead. I served it with baked potatoes and a green salad - easy as pie!