1/2 Photos of Island Chicken Packet
Miss Erin's Note:
We often buy Hawaiian chicken grillers at the local grocer store. These are a lot better, and cheaper too. A dash of cinnamon spices it up a bit. You can throw these on the grill also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- 2You can marinate the ingredients for an hour, or you can skip that and go right to making the packet.
- 3Add ingredients to a large sheet of heavy foil.
- 4Bring the long sides together and fold down, 2-3 times.
- 5Roll the ends in, at least 2 folds each.
- 6Place packet seam side up on a baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes in a 425°F oven.
- 8To serve, unroll one end of the packet and pour out or open the top and spoon out.
- 9Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Island Chicken Packet
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.4
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1472.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 32.7 g