Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is perfect over steamed rice.
- 2 lbs chicken pieces
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 cups water
- Place a small amount of oil in a pan and add the onion, garlic & chicken.
- Fry the chicken until brown.
- Add the pineapple, brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, boullion and water in a bowl until dissolved.
- Pour this over chicken.
- Turn down the heat to medium low and simmer for about 40 minutes.
- Check to make sure the water does not evaporate off and add more water if needed.
- Check to make sure it is thourougly cooked.
- If the sauce is too thin, you can thicken with cornstarch.
- Serve over Steamed Rice.
Wasn't too bad,had different taste but nice different.Thanks.