Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very simple and tasty recipe to serve. Even better if made the day before.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temp
- 1⁄4 cup white raisins
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- Combine all ingredients, except the almonds.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Shape into ball and roll in the chopped almonds.
- Serve with crackers.
Yummy! I didn't have any coconut, so I added a little more pineapple and raisins. Instead of almonds (didn't have those either), I studded the cheeseball with red seedless grape halves. It was beautiful and tasted wonderful. My whole family enjoyed it. Next time, I might add some powdered sugar to sweeten it up a bit. Thanks for the recipe!
I forgot to rate it.