Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
from a friend at WW
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1/8 tsp garlic powder)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all sauce ingredients.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- You can marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Bake covered at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- Or broil 5-7 inches from heat for 25 minutes.
Really good-tender and tasty. I baked mine and left out the salt, as the soy sauce was salty enough for me.
My husband and I both thought this was a great recipe that was nice on nights when you want the flavorful, not the creamy. Thanks
This was delicious. My family and guest loved it. It was very easy. I let the chicken marinade in the refrigerator during the day, while I was at work. It was ready to cook as soon as I got home, which made it quick. I recommend this recipe.