5 hrs 15 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This cookie has a very delicate flavor. They are so good sometimes I just serve them plain without the raspberry preserves. You must keep dough refrigerated in order to work with it. It can be a bit tricky transferring the cookies to your baking sheet. Just have patience and you will be rewarded.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix flour and baking powder.
- 3Beat butter, cream cheese, sugar and egg in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- 4Stir in flour mixture, blending well.
- 5Stir in ground almonds and lemon rind.
- 6Turn dough onto waxed paper (mixture will be sticky).
- 7Shape into a ball.
- 8Chill 4 hours or overnight.
- 9Roll out dough 1/4 at a time on lightly floured board with lightly floured rolling pin.
- 10Cut into rounds with 3 inch cutter.
- 11Cut out 1/2 inch circles from half of cookies.
- 12Bake at 350 for 15 mintues or until lightly browned around edges.
- 13Cool completely.
- 14Heat preserves in small saucepan.
- 15Spread layer of preserves on solid cookie and top with cookie with hole in middle.
- 16Sprinkle with powedered sugar and put a dab of preserves in hole.
- 17Store in airtight tin.
Nutritional Facts for Ischl Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (1346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.9
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.0 mg
- Sodium 81.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g