This is a classic twist to meatloaf that the kids usually LOVE because it's made with cheese, mustard and ketchup like a cheeseburger. I got the recipe from my cousin and it's a hit at my house. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In large bowl, beat egg.
- 3Add ground beef, bread crumbs, and onion; mix well.
- 4On waxed paper, press meat mix into rectangle.
- 5Lay 2 slices cheese on top.
- 6Spread ketchup and mustard on cheese (don't get to close to edges it may leak out).
- 7Roll into a long loaf, sealing edges.
- 8Slice remaining piece of cheese diagonally and reserve.
- 9Place meatloaf into loaf pan (may need to "smoosh" sides to fit).
- 10Bake 50-60 minutes or until internal temp is 175°F (if your meat isn't lean you may need to drain some of the grease out of the pan).
- 11Top with remaining cheese and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Is This a Cheeseburger? Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.8
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 136.7 mg
- Sodium 786.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 32.1 g