1/1 Photo of Is That a Hamburger!
I saw this recipe on the TV show Man vs. Food. It is served at a baseball stadium up north.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the beef, Worcestershire, & spices together. Shape into 4 patties.
- 2Grill the patties on the stove-top or grill until no longer pink inside.
- 3Meanwhile, bake the bacon in a preheated oven (400F) for 10-12 minutes.
- 4When the patties are almost done take the donuts & place them glazed sized up on the grill or hot pan. Cook until slightly crunchy.
- 5Layer a patty on one half of the donut (glaze side up), 3 slices of bacon then cheese. Top with another donut glaze side down.
- 6Note: The glazed part of the donut should be touching the burger.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Is That a Hamburger!
Serving Size: 1 (869 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.3
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 139.0 mg
- Sodium 507.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 38.6 g