Recipe by Grace Lynn
I brought this to a pot luck last night and it was the talk of the party because of its name! Everybody wanted to try it and everyone loved it! The cake was so moist and fresh tasting that a few people actually claimed it to be better than sex! One guy wouldn't even try it because he says that there's nothing better than sex! The cake brought a bunch of laughter that evening!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup flaked sweetened toasted coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare yellow cake mix as directed using a greased 13x9x2-inch pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- While cake is baking, combine the pineapple and 1 cup of sugar in a saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Remove cake from oven and using a fork, pierce holes into cake.
- Pour pineapple mixture over hot cake and set aside.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Spread pudding over cake and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Whip heavy cream and remaining 1/3 cup sugar until stiff.
- Cover top of cake with whipped cream and sprinkle toasted coconut on top.