Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I brought this to a pot luck last night and it was the talk of the party because of its name! Everybody wanted to try it and everyone loved it! The cake was so moist and fresh tasting that a few people actually claimed it to be better than sex! One guy wouldn't even try it because he says that there's nothing better than sex! The cake brought a bunch of laughter that evening!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare yellow cake mix as directed using a greased 13x9x2-inch pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- While cake is baking, combine the pineapple and 1 cup of sugar in a saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Remove cake from oven and using a fork, pierce holes into cake.
- Pour pineapple mixture over hot cake and set aside.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Spread pudding over cake and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Whip heavy cream and remaining 1/3 cup sugar until stiff.
- Cover top of cake with whipped cream and sprinkle toasted coconut on top.
just made the cake and it was awesome, my 3 year old went nuts over it, planning on make this cake a household favorite!!!!!!
This cake is deeeelicious! It definitely tastes better if you make it in the morning and let it rest all day/overnight so the flavors can mingle. It is very good though, and I'm not a huge fan of desserts. (crazy, I know)
It was OK, not as good as I was hoping for. Doubt I'd make it again.