1/2 Photos of Is It Really Better Than Sex? Cake
Grace Lynn's Note:
I brought this to a pot luck last night and it was the talk of the party because of its name! Everybody wanted to try it and everyone loved it! The cake was so moist and fresh tasting that a few people actually claimed it to be better than sex! One guy wouldn't even try it because he says that there's nothing better than sex! The cake brought a bunch of laughter that evening!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Prepare yellow cake mix as directed using a greased 13x9x2-inch pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- 3While cake is baking, combine the pineapple and 1 cup of sugar in a saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 5Remove cake from oven and using a fork, pierce holes into cake.
- 6Pour pineapple mixture over hot cake and set aside.
- 7Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- 8Spread pudding over cake and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- 9Whip heavy cream and remaining 1/3 cup sugar until stiff.
- 10Cover top of cake with whipped cream and sprinkle toasted coconut on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Is It Really Better Than Sex? Cake
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.3
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 339.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 43.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g