Recipe by Danakmh
My fiance fell in love with this dessert so my aunt gave him the recipe... It sounds interesting but it is one of the best things I have ever had.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup oleo, melted
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, no substitution
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 7 ounces coconut
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 4 tablespoons oleo, melted
- 12 ounces caramel topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 3 ingredients and place in 13x9 baking dish. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes then let cool.
- In large bowl mix cream cheese, condensed milk and cool whip and pour onto crust.
- Mix the coconut, pecans and oleo. Toast lightly on a cookie sheet. Stir every five minutes to keep from burning. Then place on top of the other layers.
- Pour 12 oz of caramel topping over the entire things and then freeze.
- Thaw slightly before serving.