Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
My fiance fell in love with this dessert so my aunt gave him the recipe... It sounds interesting but it is one of the best things I have ever had.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup oleo, melted
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, no substitution
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 7 ounces coconut
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 4 tablespoons oleo, melted
- 12 ounces caramel topping
- Mix first 3 ingredients and place in 13x9 baking dish. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes then let cool.
- In large bowl mix cream cheese, condensed milk and cool whip and pour onto crust.
- Mix the coconut, pecans and oleo. Toast lightly on a cookie sheet. Stir every five minutes to keep from burning. Then place on top of the other layers.
- Pour 12 oz of caramel topping over the entire things and then freeze.
- Thaw slightly before serving.