Recipe by rainna
Sometimes I like eating these in front of the television, and don't realise I had actually finished a whole jar!
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 125 g pecans, toasted and coarsely ground
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- pecans, for decoration (optional)
- icing sugar, to sprinkle
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 175°C/350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla essence, ground pecans and blend.
- Fold in flour, and mix till you form a dough.
- Take a teaspoonful of dough in your hands and roll till you form a small ball.
- Place on a cookie tray, and place a pecan on top.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on a rack and sprinkle icing sugar after.