1/4 Photos of Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk, vanilla and egg in large bowl.
- 2Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well-blended.
- 3Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- 4Add to creamed mixture at low speed.
- 5Mix just until blended.
- 6Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Flatten slightly in crisscross pattern with lines of fork.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes, or until set and just beginning to brown.
- 8Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet before removing to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (906 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 104.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g