Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 mins
- 177.44 ml Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening or 118.29 ml Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 295.73 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 44.37 ml milk
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 414.03 ml Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 3.69 ml salt
- HEAT oven to 375°F Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2-inches apart onto greased baking sheet. Flatten slightly in a crisscross pattern with tines of fork.
- BAKE one baking sheet at a time 7 to 8 minutes, or until set and just beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to cooling racks to cool completely.