1/2 Photos of Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies
Mimi in Maine's Note:
That's what the Crisco can calls these cookies. I have always loved Peanut Butter Cookies and always have tried different recipes as they were not quite right. One day, I saw this recipe on the can and thought that I should try it. I'm so glad I did. They are a dropped cookie and then crisscrossed on the top and not a rolled-in-a-ball cookie. I figured out that by rolling them first, they got tough, and dropping them on the cookie sheet keeps them crumbly and good. And, yes, the amount of vanilla is correct.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine peanut butter, Crisco, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- 2Beat at medium speed until well blended.
- 3Add egg and beat just until blended.
- 4Mix in the flour, salt, and baking soda at low speed and mix just till blended.
- 5Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls about 2" apart onto an ungreased sheet.
- 6Flatten slightly in crisscross pattern with tines of a floured fork.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 7-8 minutes or until set and just beginning to brown.
- 8Cool for 2 minutes on the sheet before removing.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (906 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1341.1
- Calories from Fat 625
- Total Fat 69.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 64.1 mg
- Sodium 1250.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 159.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 95.6 g
- Protein 26.4 g