Recipe by BakinBaby
Grapes, chicken,macadamia nuts and celery with a hint of ginger. Delish! Another family favorite from my Junior League of Phoenix Recipe book. It is important to either shred the chicken or dice in very small pieces. Made this one time with large pieces of chicken and it overpowered the rest of the ingredients
- 4 cups chicken (cooked, diced in small pieces or shredded)
- 3 cups grapes (seedless and halved)
- 2 cups celery (chopped)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ginger (minced)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon peel (grated-zest)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken, grapes and celery in a large bowl; mix well.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, ginger, sugar, salt, zest and juice in a small bowl; whisk until well mixed.
- Pour over chicken mixture; mix well. Chill covered to blend flavors, serve on lettuce leaves and top with macadamia nuts.