Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
Soft, chewy, delicious, and EASY! These cookies will disappear as soon as they are taken out of the oven. The sweet flavor of the white chocolate chips is irresistible!
- 3 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips, They taste the best if you freeze them before adding them to the dough. It keeps them solid when the
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together margarine and eggs until smooth. (Add the eggs 1 at a time.).
- Add the granulated sugar followed by the brown sugar.
- Add the flour 1 cup at a time.
- Add vanilla, salt and baking soda.
- Add the white chocolate chips 1 cup at a time.
- Bake in the oven for 12-13 minutes.
- They will be very soft when removed from the oven, but immediately use a metal spatula to remove them from the cookie sheets to let the cookies cool.
Very yummy! I only used 1/2 a bag of chip, and added small bag of walnuts. Very good! Thank you for posting!
These cookies were fabulous, and I don't even like white chocolate that much! I used salted butter, which I think made the flavors pop that much more. I only used a little over half of a bag of wihte chocolate chips and that was plenty.
Delicious cookies however next time I will only use half a bag of white chocolate chips. There were too many for my taste. I used butter and the cookies turned out perfect.