Soft, chewy, delicious, and EASY! These cookies will disappear as soon as they are taken out of the oven. The sweet flavor of the white chocolate chips is irresistible!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together margarine and eggs until smooth. (Add the eggs 1 at a time.).
- Add the granulated sugar followed by the brown sugar.
- Add the flour 1 cup at a time.
- Add vanilla, salt and baking soda.
- Add the white chocolate chips 1 cup at a time.
- Bake in the oven for 12-13 minutes.
- They will be very soft when removed from the oven, but immediately use a metal spatula to remove them from the cookie sheets to let the cookies cool.
Very yummy! I only used 1/2 a bag of chip, and added small bag of walnuts. Very good! Thank you for posting!
These cookies were fabulous, and I don't even like white chocolate that much! I used salted butter, which I think made the flavors pop that much more. I only used a little over half of a bag of wihte chocolate chips and that was plenty.
Delicious cookies however next time I will only use half a bag of white chocolate chips. There were too many for my taste. I used butter and the cookies turned out perfect.