1/2 Photos of Irresistible Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft, chewy, delicious, and EASY! These cookies will disappear as soon as they are taken out of the oven. The sweet flavor of the white chocolate chips is irresistible!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream together margarine and eggs until smooth. (Add the eggs 1 at a time.).
- 3Add the granulated sugar followed by the brown sugar.
- 4Add the flour 1 cup at a time.
- 5Add vanilla, salt and baking soda.
- 6Add the white chocolate chips 1 cup at a time.
- 7Bake in the oven for 12-13 minutes.
- 8They will be very soft when removed from the oven, but immediately use a metal spatula to remove them from the cookie sheets to let the cookies cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irresistible Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1351.2
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 47.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 110.8 mg
- Sodium 1068.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 214.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 141.7 g
- Protein 18.0 g