Recipe by Darlene Summers
Cooking in an iron skillet is a good way to get extra iron in your diet. I cook in one often as I am borderline anemic.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter and syrup in an iron skillet.
- Add the cooked sweet potatoes (may use whole or slice). Cook for about 10 minutes (turn often to glaze).
- Remove from heat.
- Arrange marshmallows on top of sweet potatoes.
- Put in oven and bake till marshmallows are melted and beginning to turn light brown.
- Serve hot.