Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my mom's recipe and it is my very favorite chocolate pie. It is so rich and yummy. You don't have to make it in an iron skillet either.
- Melt margarine in iron skillet.
- You can use a heavy sauce pot.
- That is what I use.
- Stir in cocoa, flour, sugar, salt to mixture.
- Add well-beaten egg yolks and milk.
- Cook on low heat; stirring with a whisk until thick.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour into 9" baked pie shell.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Store in the refrigerator.