1/12 Photos of Iron Skillet Apple Pie
I am the original magazine recipe clipper. This is another one of those recipes clipped from a magazine in years gone by. Try it, you might like it!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place butter in large iron skillet and place in oven to melt.
- 3When butter is melted, stir in brown sugar, place back in oven and let that melt together.
- 4Place 1 pie crust on top of the mixture that is in the skillet.
- 5Mix together granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- 6Place apple slices on top of pie crust and cover with the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- 7Place second pie crust on top and make small slits in crust and seal on the edges Bake 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Serve warm with a vanilla cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iron Skillet Apple Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1655 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4634.9
- Calories from Fat 1915
- Total Fat 212.8 g
- Saturated Fat 88.3 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 2751.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 684.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 33.4 g
- Sugars 489.4 g
- Protein 25.4 g