Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 24 hrs
Cook 4 hrs
randy and darlene made spagetti sauce in 1984 doesnt say how much this makes just guessing tells how to get tomato juice by hanging in pillow cases old recipe not alot of info
- to prepare tomatoes
- wash and scald
- and peel
- and quarter
- run thru food mill.
- put in illow case
- hang on clothes line to drain
- water out as long as you want to 4 hours more or less
- can squeeze pillow case to help get water out
- next run thru blender
- then thru food mill again
- next page
- put in blender garlic onion 1 pint tomato juice and spice
- cook until thick(must add rest of tomato juice _.
- put in jars and seal i would water bath them according to ball.