Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 45 mins
This is a neighborhood favorite! Everyone who eats it asks for the recipe.
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 (350 g) cannestle la lechera dulce de leche
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put in the blender cream cheese, 3 eggs, 1 can of Lechera by Nestle, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Pour in the prepared graham crust (one inch).
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Allow to cool and then refrigerate for 3 hours.