Recipe by 3KillerBs
In America everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day. Then the next day, everyone had leftover corned beef in the fridge. And being a place where cultures and cuisines collide, ... . I'm eating Irish Wraps for lunch. Note: Measurements are a bit of an approximation and just how much corned beef you will need depends on how much trimming it requires.
- 1 lb leftover corned beef (approximate)
- 4 -6 slices swiss cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- bread and butter pickles
- spicy brown mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Trim excess fat from corned beef and dice the meat.
- Arrange meat in a shallow layer in a rectangular casserole. Top with cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until corned beef is hot through and cheese is melted.
- Divide meat among wraps. Top with mustard and pickles.
- Wrap and enjoy!
- Note, if you don't care for tortillas use 8 slices of rye bread to make 4 sandwiches.