Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
An Irish American pie,I haven't tried this yet but it sounds great.
Make and share this Irish Whiskey Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Combine gelatin,1 T sugar and salt in saucepan.
- Beat egg yolks,cream and whiskey into gelatin mixture.
- Cook over low heat,stirring constantly until mixture thickens slightly.
- Stir in mint jelly.
- Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
- Beat egg whites into soft peaks and beat in remaining sugar until mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Fold into chilled mixture,add whipped topping and food coloring,turn into pie crust.
- Garnish with remaining topping and refrigerate until firm.
- Let stand at room temp for 2 hours before cutting.