Irish Whiskey Brownies With Whiskey Ganache
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a 9x13" pan and line bottom and long sides with parchment paper overlapping sides.
- Warm unsweetened chocolate and butter in saucepan over medium heat until chocolate is just melted. Whisk until smooth and remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, then eggs, and 2 tbsp of the whiskey. Gradually stir in the flour and salt.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake until almost set (toothpick inserted into center should have moist crumbs clinging to it) about 25 to 30 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Let cool completely. Loosen edges at side with knife and using parchment paper carefully lift brownies from pan.
- Bring cream to a simmer and add bittersweet chocolate. Turn off heat and and let stand until chocolate is softened. Whisk until smooth; then whisk in the remaining 2 tbsp whiskey. Drizzle over brownies and spread to smooth. Let cool completely before cutting.