Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Traditional Halloween Fruit Loaf
Make and share this Irish Tea Brack recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Put the tea, sugar and dried fruit in a bowl, cover and leave to soak overnight,.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 180 C /350 F / Gas 4 and line a greased 2lb (900g) loaf tin.
- 3. Add the lightly beaten egg to the fruit mixture.
- 4. Sieve the flour and baking soda together and fold into the mixture. Turn into the prepared tin. Place in the oven and bake for 11/2 - 1 3/4 hours.
- 5. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.