- 2 (10 ounce) russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
- 10 tablespoons shredded kerrygold blarney castle cheese (divided)
- 6 tablespoons sliced and diced corned beef
- 2 tablespoons green onion tops
Directions See How It's Made
- Pierce 2 (10-oz) russet potatoes with a fork; microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes or until soft when gently squeezed.
- Cut in half and fluff potatoes with a fork; season each with 1/2 tablespoons butter and salt and pepper to taste.
- Top each potatoe with 2 tablespoons shredded Kerrygold Blarney Castle Cheese (Raley's Deli), 3 tablespoons sliced and diced corned beef, 1 tablespoons sliced green onion tops and another 2 to 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes.