1/10 Photos of Irish Steel Cut Oatmeal
Now here's a breakfast that's healthy, low fat and sodium and cholestrol free. It's also a great source of fibre which does a body GOOD or should I say GREAT! Good Health to you ALL!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the cinnamon and oats into boiling water until and stir until it begins to thicken.
- 2Lower the heat until it begins to simmer and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3It's important not to overcook the oats so that you get a nice nutty flavour.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Steel Cut Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g