A hearty bread to complement any table. This Soda Bread uses lowfat Yogurt. This is also good adding 2 teaspoons caraway seeds. The recipe comes from Stoneyfeild Farm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Cut in butter until clumps are pea-sized.Stir in currants and yogurt.
- Turn the dough onto a floured cutting board, knead 1 minute, and shape into a round loaf;
- Slice an x in the top of a loaf and bake on a greased baking sheet for 45-50 minutes,yields one 8-inch loaf.