- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheit. Grease 8 1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Sift together dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Add in raisins.
- Combine eggs, milk, and butter. Add dry ingredients. Mix lightly only until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Turn batter into pan. Bake in pre-heated oven for about 50 minutes.