- 4 (4 -6 ounce) salmon fillets
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 whole lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 granny smith apples, diced small
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 1 bunch sorrel, shredded (about 8 leaves)
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Dry salmon on paper towels and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 12 tablespoons of butter to a large skillet and heat over medium/high heat.
- Place the salmon fillets (presentation side down) on the hot skillet. Fry until golden brown, turning at least twice.
- In a separate saucepan, gently cook over medium heat in the remaining butter the diced apples, scallions, sorrel, about 2 minutes.
- Divide among four plates.
- Place the cooked salmon fillets on top.