Beautiful dinner and very delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) salmon fillets
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 whole lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 granny smith apples, diced small
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 1 bunch sorrel, shredded (about 8 leaves)
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish
- 1Dry salmon on paper towels and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- 2Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 12 tablespoons of butter to a large skillet and heat over medium/high heat.
- 3Place the salmon fillets (presentation side down) on the hot skillet. Fry until golden brown, turning at least twice.
- 4In a separate saucepan, gently cook over medium heat in the remaining butter the diced apples, scallions, sorrel, about 2 minutes.
- 5Divide among four plates.
- 6Place the cooked salmon fillets on top.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Salmon With Sorrel
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.5
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 88.8 mg
- Sodium 166.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: